I love going into my kids rooms after they are asleep -- they are so precious and peaceful. Tonight this is what I saw when I walked into Mallory's room. She calls it her "santa's helpers hat". She must think she will get a few more presents if she wears it to bed! Last night she was sound asleep wearing a princess crown. She is one funny little girl!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Santa hat
I love going into my kids rooms after they are asleep -- they are so precious and peaceful. Tonight this is what I saw when I walked into Mallory's room. She calls it her "santa's helpers hat". She must think she will get a few more presents if she wears it to bed! Last night she was sound asleep wearing a princess crown. She is one funny little girl!
Posted by margo at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She cracks me up! What a cutie! :)
Ohhhhhh...couldn't you just eat her up!!!! I love that girlie.
I'm suprised she doesn't sleep in her swimming suit!
Meg
I love that little Mallory. So full of personality!
Super cute posts! I love all the pics of the girls dancing..Mallory in her hat is hilarious! Its so fun to see what they end up being good at.. you have awesome kids :)
I love when they are sleeping. I'm sad that we are out of sync with your family for Thanksgiving....we need to rectify the situation!
Post a Comment