Every year Rick and I go to his Private Practice Physical Therapy (PPS) Conference. This year it was in Orlando. Meg and Jeremy, once again, were nice enough to babysit our kids so we could get away. I love this trip because Rick is in classes all day and I have time to myself to do whatever I want. These days all I want to do is RELAX, and that is exactly what I did. Every morning I would go for a run and then I would go lay by the pool, read my book and listen to my Ipod. Rick would bring me lunch every afternoon by the pool on his lunch break. At night, we would join Rick's business partners for dinner. One night we went to cirque duce soleil (however you spell it). It was such an amazing show. I couldn't believe how talented they were. Universal Studios opened the park just for our conference one night. We had fun dancing, going on rides, and enjoyed having the whole park to ourselves. I wish they would have done the same with Epcot. We went there on Saturday, and there were a ton of people. We also took a boat ride from our hotel over to a little island for a romantic italian dinner. It was nice until they started singing opera -- Rick made it clear we didn't want them to come to our little table!
3 comments:
Your trip sounds sooo relaxing...well, except for the part about going for a run every morning! :) By the way, I still love our new blog backgrounds!
fun! i'm so jealous! i'm dying for a getaway trip from the kids and to be with my hubby all alone!!!
You and Liz and the Florida trips...I'm so jealous! Palm trees and the pool sound about perfect right now. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment