Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

Mallory had her very first dance recital, and boy did she have fun performing! All of the little 3 year olds did such a great job. Her teacher, Cindy, is so great with them and every girl did exactly what they were supposed to do. Pretty hard to believe with 3 year olds -- you never know what you might get.

Mallory was so proud of her fairy ornament that Cindy gave to them after the recital.










Uncle David and Aunt Lisa happend to be in town and got to come watch too!







Thanks Mallory for all the happiness you bring to our family. When ever I think of you I just can't help but smile!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm dying right now. She is hilarious. I can't get enough of that girl. What a nutball.

Lisa Erskine said...

What a cutie-pie! I love that we will probably be to every dance recital together watching our girls! Hopefully they will be BFF!

jenn said...

What cute little girls!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

yeah little dance recitals. Mal is so cute. I miss her in nursery singing time.