Okay, I'm trying to play catch up on my blogging. October was such a busy month and I didn't get to blog about some of the fun things we did. The first part of October, Rick and I went to Washington D.C. to visit David and Lisa. It was so much fun to see the newleyweds! They have such a great house and yard. They made us feel like we were staying at a bed and breakfast -- we woke up every morning to gourmet breakfasts Lisa had made for us, and I'm talking GOURMET with cute place settings and dishes and the works!
David and Lisa got us tickets to this fun show where the audience participates in the outcome of the story -- it was a murder that we had to solve.
Yes, it is true, Rick agreed to get a pedicure! It was his first pedicure experience. Sad to say, the girl hurried through it and he was done before we knew it. It was not the best pedicure in the history of pedicures. We thought that maybe his feet stunk really bad and she couldn't stand it any longer =)
David and Lisa had arranged a fun bike ride for us one morning. It was a beautiful Fall morning. They have this fun bike/jogging path that goes on for miles and miles. We rode right from their house to the path and had a blast! It was so pretty.
5 comments:
I love seeing the hubby get a pedicure. So fun! Looks like a great trip! And wow on the Lake. Coolio! That should be some fun and right out the backdoor. Couldn't be better than that.
Wow! You have been busy! Looks like a fun trip. :)
I've never been to Washington D.C. Looks like you guys had fun...and I love your cute, little purse! Rick WILL regret that you posted about him getting a pedicure! He's up to 80%!!!! :)
Looks like a great trip. Really relaxing too. I can't believe Rick got a pedicure...I'm so proud right now! It looks like he had a white girl do his, not a vietnamese girl...thats the problem. White girls suck at those!
Totally laughing at Liz's comment about the white girls. Ha-ha!
Looks like a great trip. So fun.
Post a Comment