Here are some random pictures of our weekend
Last Chance, just as the sun was dropping. It was beautiful.

Troy and his buddies had a great time on their little motorcycles


Do you notice what is missing in this picture??? Yup, there is no one in the boat driving it. We don't have docks out there yet and Rick brought the boat up to the beach to pick up the next skiiers. He jumped off the boat for a minute and turned around to see the boat floating away. If it were a hot summer day this wouldn't be a big deal -- you would just jump in and go for a swim. Well, being November, the water is FREEZING. Luckily we have friends like Mark K., who put on his dry suit and went for a swim. It was out there quite a ways by the time he got it. It was pretty funny!

This was hillarious -- Mallory fell asleep while getting her hair cut. Angie was just blow drying her hair and Mallory just about fell sideways off the chair. I had to help hold her head up so Angie could finish blow drying her hair. What a cutie pie!

Lindsie started girls basketball. She loves it and is really good too. At her game, she scored a basket and had a steal too. It was so much fun to watch her. I can't wait for her next game. I just love watching my kids play sports and do the things they love to do.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...that pic of Mallory getting her haircut is hilarious! Jarom and I were totally laughing :) Looks like you've had some fun trips! Florida, D.C - -super fun! I'm glad you guys can get away for a while. Also the pic of the lake looks awesome! We for sure need to come see it :)
Gotta love that Mark K. what a good sport! There is no way in he_ _ that I would have gotten it for you...that's the kind of friend I am!
Mallory cracks me up...seriously she might have a sleeping issue! Maybe she is super old.
Your kids are so grown up - I love Mallory's hair cut - and Last Chance looks awesome!
That is too funny about Mallory! I have a friend whose son falls asleep EVERY time he gets his hair cut. It just relaxes him right to sleep. :)
I can't believe the places your daughter can fall asleep! SO funny! And that is just like my daughter, Gwen to fall asleep with a Santa hat on for a over a week!
Post a Comment