Well, the day FINALLY came after all the hard work, on October 29th the lake was full enough to ski on! We let the kids miss school and we headed out to Last Chance. Let me tell you, it was one of the best days of my life. I could not believe it was really happening.

This is what the water looked like when we drove up. Is that glass or what?

The new street sign

Grandpa Dan getting ready for his first ski! He's not bad for an old man.

The kids had a blast playing on the beach.

My first pass on the course. It was heavenly.

Rick was the first to ski

Rick and Jason after Jason's amazing skiing. He got his cast of just in time(the day before)

Grandma Jacquie getting ready for her first ski!

I am so grateful we were able to make this dream come true. Thanks to all the support from family and friends, and an incredible husband who will not give up!
9 comments:
BEST POST EVER!!!! Look out fun...here we come! And NO you didn't offend me on Saturday, I was in the car watching "elf" and forgot to say goodbye I think. Totally sorry. We had a blast. See you soon.
WOW! Are you kidding me?!? We can't wait to go there and take advantage of some of that glass! So happy for you guys. :)
Margo, Holy cow!!!!! I can't believe that is YOUR lake!!! I am soooooooooooooo excited for you guys. I can't wait to see it again. I still can remember the first time you guys said you were going to build a lake. I thought that was the craziest thing! But you guys did it. yahoooooooooooo
love ya
michele
CONGRATULATIONS Margo and Rick!!!! That had to be such a rush! All the time and effort paid off! You made! We are so happy for you guys!
I can't believe I missed out on that memorable day! At least my other half was there! Can't wait for all the fun memories to come!!!
Wow - - how many people can say they have their very own Lake?? You guys can! Wow :) Very cool & I'm stoked for you all!
WOW, look at that lake!!! I am so happy for you to be able to ski on your own lake. Look how great you all look out there. I can't wait to go out and see it.
That looks awesome!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it for myself
Yay! Congratulations to your family. How incredible is that?
I can't believe I can say that I have friends who "own a lake". You must be in seventh heaven.
We can't wait to get out there, it looks so beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment