Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Party!!

Halloween is officially my kids favorite holiday! Lindsie is my little party planner. It doesn't matter what the occasion, she loves to throw a party (she's definately related to Aunt Lisa). She and Troy had a blast planning a very spooky Halloween party. We decorated the basement with all kinds of scary decorations. There was a spider that crawled down a web, a crawling hand, a singing skeleton, and many more things to scare. The theater became the dance floor with the strobe light and fun Halloween songs like Purple People Eater, Monster Mash, and Thriller! We even had a witches potion (dry ice rootbeer) the kids all dared each other to try. Rumor had it that if you drank the witches potion you may turn into a toad! Needless to say, we had a spooky and fun night. By midnight, I was ready for Calgon to take me away!






























8 comments:

Liz said...

It looks like you needed more than Calgon!!! What a fun mom you are...that was a lot of kids. I wouldn't dare having 50 scary creatures do the monster mash at my house....that's why "momma Margo" rocks!

Anonymous said...

There you go, being a little witch again!!!!!!!! Now you even have Mallory in on it huh. Good thing Lindsie's costume dosn't have a long cape for Mallory to keep steping on while going door to door trick or treating. lol;0)
Looks like you had a blast
love, your sis. the princess

The Wride Family said...

Wow you are the best mom ever!!! You are brave to have all those kids over for a scary Halloween party. You were such a sport you even dressed up. What a fun mom you are. Thank you for inviting Kage he had so much fun. He can't stop talking about it. Happy Halloween!!!!

Lisa Erskine said...

Your daughter is just like you...Party Planner!! That was so much fun! My kids had a blast...with the bloody nose and all! :) Good new music on your blog, by the way!

jenn said...

What a fun party! Grace had such a great time {even though you scared the daylights out of her, he-he!}. That Lindsie is one great party planner!

Tavan said...

How fun (and brave) did that look? You are a super-cool mom to host, dress up and put on a party!!

nickyfish said...

I am impressed . . . we had a Halloween party for our kids and I didn't do even close to the preparation or work and I still feel like I'm recovering! We love Halloween at our house too. Happy Halloween!

Holly H. said...

Looks like the kids had a blast, and I love your costume! You look darling!