Lindsie had her first piano recital. The song she played was We Three Kings and she played it perfect! She really loves music and I'm so glad she has the opportunity to learn to play.
We are so grateful that both Rick's and My parents live so close so they can come enjoy their grandchildren so often. My kids absolutely love their grandparents. They are such a big part of their lives. I was so lucky to live so close to my Grandma Murdoch. She was such a huge part of my life and I'm glad my children will have many of memories of their grandparents too!
5 comments:
Great job, Lindsie! I want to start my kids in piano, too! Hopefully Lindsie will keep enjoying it! Don't let her quit too soon like I did!
Good job, Lindsie! Keep up the good work.
That Lindsie... she 's such a doll! I had no idea she was doing piano?! So awesome!
Good job Linds. Cant wait to see you guys in a few days. Margo, I love the Adam Sandler song...your a dork!
I'm glad Lindsie loves to play the piano. And I am glad you guys ended up with the piano instead of us cuz I'm sure it would only be good for collecting dust at our house. GO LINZ!!!!!
Michele
Post a Comment