Memory Tag
I got this from Misty's blog. It sounded like fun! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Posted by Misty at 1:15 PM
Labels: Friends, Memory, Tag
Monday, June 30, 2008
Posted by margo at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All my favorite memories of you include Hayden too. You were like a second mom to him when he was little and I will always appreiciate how good you were to him. My favorite would have to be when Hayden told you that Troy was swimming in the neighbors pond... and of course, he wasn't. Also, I loved the cruise we went on with you guys. We've truly have been blessed to have neighbors like you!:)
Hmmmm...one memory...that's going to be hard! :) There are soooo many to choose from, but I'm remembering a specific time that we laughed sooo hard...(and I know there are so many of those times)...anyways, you and Rick and me and Jason were spending the night together at a cabin and Rick was farting out of control. I don't remember ever laughing as hard as I did then. I love that we have such a good time together! It doesn't matter what we're doing or who we're with...we definitely know how to have fun! Thanks for all the memories!
Okay, my favorite memories have to be of Halloween. I don't know whether I can choose between the Indian couple or the African Americans with the fros. They were awesome costumes!
One of my first memories of you is when we were V.T. partners and that was the first time I actually did my v.t.. Also there was Lucky Lowe's ski camp where we slept in a tough shed, got yelled at and paid good money for it! And of course the marathon anniversary celebration of mtn. biking water skiing and golf. Ahh there are so many good times with you. I hope there are many more... Maybe if I stop being so busy with soccer I can actually have some fun! Love you, babe.
I'm pretty sure all of my favorite memories of you revolve around boating. Love the days when both our little families could go out on the same boat together. So glad we've raised our families together doing fun things we love.
Also can't help but think of all the funny stories you tell. Especially the ones that you think happened to you, but oh wait! They didn't. Love ya. =)
Hi Margo. This is Andrea Escobar now Clawson. I just found your blog and wanted to say Hi. Weird uh. Your family is so darling. You are like a superhero mom! Wow. You do triathalons. Crazy. Well check me out if you like at www.saclawson.blogspot.com. And yes you do have the cutest mom ever! She is so darling. Tell Meggie I said hi too... She'll love that! haha. Peace out! Ü
Post a Comment