Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July


We had such a fun 4th of July! We started off the morning with a brunch at my parent's house. It's a tradition we have had for years with my parents and Rick's parents. The kids had a blast playing croquet, playing on the play ground, riding bikes and 4 wheelers. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families.

Troy taking Mallory for a ride!

Jacquie, Mom, Michele

Isn't my mom cute!

Grandpa and Mallory

After the brunch we went home and spent the afternoon with the Mackays. It was so fun to see them -- talk about cute kids. They got all their looks from their mother. They are always fun to hang out with. Liz is always good for a laugh or two! Brandon is great to clean up any messes he can find=) We are going to be neighbors out at Last Chance- I can't wait!

We ended the evening at our good friend's home for a BBQ and some major slip-n-slide fun!

Troy and his buddies getting ready to slide

Talk about a huge slip-n-slide!

Mallory got some serious speed and went right off the end

This is what summer is all about!

Get out of my way!

Mal and "Em"


The host and hostess with the mostest

Getting ready for fireworks!



What a fun day. I'm so glad we have such great and fun neighbors. It doesn't matter how often we get together, we always have a great time. The kids all get along great and enjoy being together. I don't think we could ever leave this neighborhood.

6 comments:

Holly H. said...

What a fun 4th! Mallory is so cute I could eat her! :)

Liz said...

Thanks for the shout out...Brandon loved the comment about him. I know he is a little OCD. That was so fun to chill with you guys for a minute. Sorry we interrupted naps. I can't wait for Joe's!!! Ya hoo

jenn said...

Cute pictures! Love the one of Troy and Mal on the 4 wheeler. Holy cow, that's a big slip and slide! :)

We DO live in the greatest place ever.

Lisa Erskine said...

That was such a fun 4th of July! We love spending time with all of our fun neighbors! I'm so glad our kids are such good friends!

Lisa Erskine said...

That was such a fun 4th of July! We love spending time with all of our fun neighbors! I'm so glad our kids are such good friends!

Lisa Erskine said...

Ooops!! :)