Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My tired Child

I think I am going to diagnose Mallory with Narcolepsy -- is that possible???
When I got home from running one morning, Mallory was sound asleep on the tile pantry floor. It's a good thing she was snoring, or I would have been afraid she had fallen. You can see the tipped over stool next to her. After she woke up, she told me she was getting the stool from the pantry to get a drink of water. I guess she just got too tired to finish the task! She was asleep for at least 45 minutes like this.
This is what I came downstairs to -- Mallory climbed up on the pool table and fell sound asleep.

Nothing like a good nap on the hard wood floor stairs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our Darling Little Mallory, maybe she doesn't like her new bed =) She certainly knows how to relax on something hard. Bet she wants her crib back! Who knows, we will never figure out Mallory.

kristi said...

That is so funny! What great pictures. J.D. has the same condition :) Mallory is such a crack up.

Misty said...

This is hilarious. Tristan won't sleep anywhere, but in a crib with both of his blankies, his frog & bear.

Holly H. said...

Oh little Mallory... she seriously cracks me up! What a hard life being a 3 year old. She just needs a break every now and then.

Liz said...

Absolutely hilarious! She is the funniest little thing. "Hold your drink, then I will shoot you!" Who else would say that? Too funny.

Lisa Erskine said...

I am laughing so hard! She is soooo funny! My kids won't sleep anywhere...except their beds...not even in the car! I'm glad she was snoring for you...that would be scary with the tipped over stool and all!

jenn said...

Oh that cute little Mallory! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

I just have to say that I am so proud of you and your blogging skills...what a cute post! You are a blogging pro these days. :)