Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer fun!

A group of friends in our neighborhood took a ride on Trax downtown to Gateway. There is an area with water shooting up from holes in the concrete and it even has music with it. The kids had a blast playing and trying to guess when the water was going to come shooting out.

What a cute bunch of kids!

Mallory enjoying her train ride!

When is the water going to come?


The trax train quickly became a jungle gym!


Mallory getting cooled off

Troy


Lindsie, Grace, Nicole

7 comments:

Holly H. said...

Can you believe I've never been on trax and neither have my boys?! We really need to try it out. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Misty said...

Looks fun!

Lisa Erskine said...

That was a fun day! I might even consider doing it again (am I crazy??)!! I still laugh that that man was so annoyed with all of us and yelled "You ladies need to learn to control your kids"! He has no idea...does he!?!

Liz said...

Did you post this to make me feel bad!!! Margo, it's not nice to make people feel bad just because they can't buy the yellow house! If you can un-condemn it, then maybe our friendship has a chance.

Chelle said...

Cute pics. Love these lazy summer dayz...except, I'm not sure about the "lazy" part (whatever)! Fun to see you and Rick at the Police Concert, too. Last Chance Lake looks promising. We'll have to buzz out there to see it w/y'all sometime.

jenn said...

Thanks so much for taking Grace! She had such a great time. Looks like everyone else did too.

kristi said...

My favorite part of the day was when the man was yelling at us, you were oblivious and happily snapping pictures of what he was yelling about. He either has no kids or it's been a while.:)