Troy is officially a kindergarten graduate! He had such a great year and loved going to school every day. Some of the highlights of his kindergarten year: His teacher had to give him a "look" when he needed to change his behavior. Mrs. Bryson described him as the "ring leader" What ever he did, the other kids would follow. We had a little talk one day when he was organizing burping contests at his table. He had taken it a little too far! I got to help out in his class parties and his dad went on the zoo field trip with him! He was in the same class as Brielle and at the beginning of the year would get upset when he couldn't sit by her at all times. As the year progressed, he learned to branch out and make a few friends with some of the boys in his class.



Sunday, June 8, 2008
Troy's Kindergarten Graduation
Posted by margo at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe he's done with Kindergarten! Where has the time gone??? He's such a cute little guy!
Well, another cute picture for Troy & Brielle's wedding video! I can't believe they're going to be big 1st graders! I sure hope they get in the same class again! Keep our fingers crossed!!
Our darling little Troy will soon be in 1st Grade. We are so proud of him. Sorry we couldn't be there this year. Before I turn around he will be graduating from High School! Love you Troy.
Can't believe he's old enough to be in 1st grade! I still remember him sitting on the steps of your house in his car seat when you were in the process of building it! Time flies. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment