Sunday, June 8, 2008

Random pictures!

Lindsie and Nicole started tennis lessons.
This was the first time ever Lindsie curled her own hair with the curling iron. She was pretty excited!






Rick and I mountain biking. We have been having a great time on our bikes this year.


5 comments:

Liz said...

okay, this is getting ridiculous!!! Stop showing pictures of you doing athletic things, I am going to have to actually bann your blog from Brandon reading it. You make me look like a lazy, overweight dog! love ya

Holly H. said...

I took tennis lessons when I was little, and loved it! I bet Lindsie will do awesome!

Lisa Erskine said...

Lindsie and Nicole look cute with their tennis rackets! By the way...your "Piano-man" song has issues. I just suffered through "Fishin' in the Dark"... and was quite enjoying Billy Joel's Piano-man...and then it just ended right in the middle of it! Cute mountain biking picture of you and Rick. Once this Parade is done...I want to go!

Misty said...

Your family is so active - I am so proud!

Anonymous said...

Every time I see you and Rick mountain biking I think of when you were dating and that worman pushed you off the trail and over the mountain and Rick couldn't find you! That was horribel! Guess it wasn't enough to scare you from ever doing it again. Oh, the places you go and the things you do. Keep it going.............