This is what 9 years old looks like! Wow -- I can't believe Lindsie is 9, she is growing up so fast.


We had talked a little bit about having a birthday party, but before I knew it, Lindsie had made all the plans for the party and hand made all the invitations. The invitation gave all the details of the party including meeting at Lindsie's house at 4:30 and we will go to Tepanyaki for dinner. After dinner, we will go to cold stone for ice cream and then back to Lindsie's for a late over. I was surprised she didn't add in stopping at the mall for a build-a-bear, Justice for a new outfit, and we will end the night with a pedicure!!

Lindsie catching a shrimp in her mouth



They ended the night with matching pajamas and danced the night away!!! It is so much fun being with Lindise and her friends. I enjoy each one of them. She really has a fun group of friends.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Lindsie! Grace is so lucky to have you as a friend.
Cute pictures, love the one at Tepanyaki and the one of the girls in their night gowns. Grace had such a great time!
okay, that looks like the party of a lifetime!!! Did you buy everyone pajamas? Maybe I will move next door! The girl in the second picture from the bottom on the left hand side looks like exorcist!!! funny! Cute, cute pictures. Happy Birthday Linds!
What a fun party! Lindsie wasn't messing around was she. At least the girl has good taste. Maybe she will be an event coordinator when she grows up!
That was a fun party...especially eating at Tepanyaki!! Thanks for letting me "help" with the party! :) Brielle sure does love to play with Lindsie! Lindsie is so cute to always include her! What cute girls!
...What is Rylie doing in that picture????
Oh to be young again. Do you remember all YOUR Birthday Parties Margo. I don't think we missed a year until you went to college. Love the Pajamas! Lindsie has such darling friends. What fun memories you are making for her and Troy and Mallory. Thank you for beign such a great mother to our Grandchildren!!!!!
happy birthday lindsey i hope you had a good birthday see you camping this summer love addie
Post a Comment