Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pictures from the Triathlon

They just sent me my pictures from the Triathlon. I know I look like a dork, but I don't have any pictures of any of my races, and I thought some day I would appreciate looking back at them:)


8 comments:

Liz said...

I hate your guts...you look awesome. But I do secretly hope you get fat by the time our Last Chance days come. If you were a true friend you'd gain a little weight and get some chub under your chin like me...maybe even back fat! Think about it! "69" that rocks!

Holly H. said...

You're my hero Margo! Very Impressive!

Anonymous said...

You look like the iron girl that you are. Looking back on the race is much better than the real race. I can now say it was fun. Time is a funny thing!

Anonymous said...

Way to go daughter! I never thought I would give birth to such a Iron Woman! Guess there isn't anything you can't do!

jenn said...

Margo, you are my hero. Maybe some day I'll grow up and be just like you (ya, right! In my dreams!). You are awesome.

Wendi said...

Margo,
This is Wendi Coccimiglio. I found your blog through Liz Mackay's. I wondered if you were still doing these. You are awesome! I went up against you a couple of years ago. You always come in with a great time. I heard about the raging caps in the reservoir in St. George this year. My bro Shane Petersen actually had to swim in them and said it was insane! Ping me if you ever want to get together and train. You are lookin' awesome girl.

Misty said...

Two words: YOU ROCK!

Lisa Erskine said...

I am so lucky to be friends with Wonder Woman...(or Super Va-Jay-Jay as Jason would say :))! I really wish some of your motivation would rub off onto me! Help me!! :) Great job on your triathalon!!