Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mallory swimming

I love this video of Mallory swimming. She is doing so well -- you can really see her floating on her back here.

5 comments:

Bubba & Tara Morris said...

Oh Margo that is so awesome. I would feel safe and sound if i were yo because just if she fell in the pool you have a few more seconds to save her than we do.She could turn over and float right? good job Malory!

Liz said...

Where are these lessons? After our incident, I want the best for Easton, especially now that we will be at the ski lake so often. Good Job Malory!

Anonymous said...

Liz-
Its a lady in Orem named Pam. I've taken all my kids to her around age 2, but she will start them even younger. It is amazing to see how well she teaches them to swim. She teaches them to get to their back (their safety place) to get air. Lindsie and Troy will still do this when they are in the deep end and need a break. Then, she starts teaching them the proper form for the freestyle stroke and has them do a quick roll to their back for a breath. It is awesome and well worth the time and money. I know its far for you to drive. I wonder if she would know anyone close to you. I'll have to ask her. I'm totally paranoid about my kids and water and want them to be strong swimmers.

Holly H. said...

I can't believe that swim teacher is still doing it. Her skin must be like a permanent prune by now. Mallory is so cute! It's great she's doing this already... Hayden learned so much from her way back then. :)

Lisa Erskine said...

She is looking great! My kids were still crying at this point! :) I need Emery to come watch and learn!