Troy just got his first motorcycle! He has been begging for one for a long time now. His wish finally came true. We surprised him with a little Honda 50 bike. He was so excited. >>
Zach and Mark came over and helped him get all ready for his first ride. He had so much gear on, I don't know how he didn't just fall over -- the gear weighs more than he does. Anyway, he did great. He got right on and started riding like he had done it before. Now, he wants to spend every waking moment riding.
It was funny when Grammy came over and said the bike was just her size. It was the perfect fit for little Grammy.
Lindsie wasn't sure if she was going to like it or not ... she got on and was instantly convinced she is getting one too.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Motorcycle time
Posted by margo at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is too cute! Troy is just so little...yet so tough! Caden is dying to get over there and try it out! Your mom looks great on it, too! Did she take it for a spin? :) By the way, I like the music!!!
F.Y.I...the last picture you posted for "Motorcycle time" is not showing up. It's just the box with the 'x'. Sorry!
Oh this is so cute. Little Troy must love it! Hayden wants an upgrade from his little 50 now. I guess we'll have to get one sooner or later.
You are killing me...Chance saw this and thinks that motorcycle is his!!! We had one just like it and it got stolen from our trailer that was parked down the street. The police found it but the bike was worthless because it had been beat to death. So now Chance thinks "Troy" stole it. You little thieves!!! Don't worry, I won't let him steal it back!
What a big kid!
Good music!
Troy is so cool. I hope Luke grows up to be just like him. How fun!
I knew you guys would finally come around!! I remember when I got my motorcycle and you though I was crazy...and I think I even got a little lecture from you Margo :) Anyway, I can't wait to go riding with Troy. Now we have more in common than just our love for doughnuts!
Post a Comment