Lisa and I took the kids to St. George for spring break. It was perfect because her family couldn't go at the last minute and we didn't have any plans, so we joined her. Rick and Jason had to stay home and work, so Lisa and I and the six kids all piled into our suburban. The kids were great on the way down, thanks to the latest technology -- car DVD players. They all had their head phones on and watched movies all the way down. It made for a nice quiet ride for Lisa and I.
We left the cold/rainy weather in Saratoga and enjoyed the warm sunshine of St. George. The kids had a blast swimming in the pool. One night Troy and Caden turned into Captain Underwear!
It's always so much fun with the Erskines. The kids all get along so well, they never even got bored once. Lisa was a little bit difficult to get along with she was really moody (PMS) -- Just kidding:) Lisa was great. She is always so much fun to be with. I love that we can talk on the phone for hours or spend five days together and we never run out of things to talk about. We watched Juno one night and had a few laughs! We even got a babysitter who used to live in Saratoga, but now lives in St. George, to babysit two of the nights. We had fun shopping at the outlets and going out to dinner. Tara was there with her family, and we stole her for one of those nights (thanks Bubba for letting her come). I saw Bubba and Tara out running one morning -- it was such great weather. I didn't recognize Bubba because he didn't have Trouble with him. He was running so fast, I couldn't catch him, but I'm pretty sure it was him :)
Thanks Erskines for making our Spring Break the best!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by margo at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was a great trip! I love the Captain Underwear picture!! I'll need to get that from you! Our kids (and me and you, of course) are soooo cute!! :)
So glad you had so much fun at St. George. You deserved the get away and how nice of Lisa to invite you. Love all the pictures!
Looks like you had a blast! Your kids are adorable!
This is Bubba. Not only did Margo and Lisa steal Tara and make me the babysitter on my vacation, but Margo stole all my competitive desire and will by passing me like I had a handicap. Just wanted to set the record straight.
Tara...Thanks we had fun too. I wish I could just keep up with the both of you. Hey thanks for having your friend call Joe. i guess they might want to buy one, and he is a realator...so thanks again!
Your kids are so grown up!
Post a Comment