Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mallory's 3 year check-up

Well, Mallory passed her 3 year well visit with the doctor. She is a healthy, happy 3 year old. It's fun to be Mallory's mom. She has got to be the funniest kid ever. She loves life and lives it to the fullest. At the doctor's office, she needed one immunization. When the nurse came in, Mallory was so excited to think she got to sit up on the exam table on the "paper." Mallory closely watched as the nurse prepared the needle. Most kids at this point would be screaming bloody murder, but not Mallory, she was intrigued by the whole process. She watched as the nurse stuck the needle into her thigh and put on a Curious George bandaid. Mallory proudly said, "Oh, thanks so much for the Curious George bandaid" with total enthusiasm in her voice. I said "so, Mallory, did that hurt?" and she replied, "no, it felt gooooood." Life is always an adventure with Mallory!

Thanks to Jenn for snapping this priceless moment! How would it be to feel so comfortable walking around in your underwear and a feather boa!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I walk around in my underwear and a boa all the time, what are you talking about??? Mallory looks alot cuter than me though!

Lisa Erskine said...

She is the funniest kid I know! I love tending her once a week...just to hear the funny things she has to say! She totally entertains me and makes me laugh! "I'm not Nanny...I'm Mallory!" :)

Anonymous said...

This is so Mallory--you need to keep this photo and use it as black mail when she is a teenager. She is truly the funniest kid I have ever met.

Anonymous said...

What a darling Grandchild. We love her so much. She keeps us laughing. Just being around her makes us all so happy.