Who is this cute kid hiding behind all the motorcycle gear? Lindsie! She was right, she was the next to get a motorcycle.
She and Troy have been having so much fun riding around together. We can't wait to take them out to Last Chance for them to ride.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Guess who??
Posted by margo at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lindsie you "rock". You are going to be a little sporty pants just like your mother. Call us when you go riding out there, we'll bring our 4 wheelers and lunch. We could make a day of it!!!
That is too cute! You guys (and us!!) are going to have so much fun at Last Chance! Can't wait! We're having a hard time "keeping up with the Jones's" these days. All my kids talk about is getting a new motorcycle. Thanks a lot!
How fun for her! I bet she's loving it. She's such a cutie pie!
Margo!! I found your blog and now I am making a comment! Lindsie looks so great in all that gear! Your kids are so adorable! I'm glad that I finally got to meet them and hang out with you guys on Friday. It was a blast biking with you guys! We'll definitely have to go up here sometime! I hope the Triathalon went well for you too! Anyway, I'll comment more often and hopefully see you again soon! -Melissa
Lindsie, you are so cute in all your gear! How much fun! Thanks for letting Grace ride the motorcycle with you. She loved it! You guys are such a fun family!
Yeah another person to ride my motorcycle with...if I ever get it back from my garage in NC! I still have to laugh that you and Rick changed your mind about "murder" cycles :)
Post a Comment