We started off February with Rick's Birthday.
Happy Birthday to my favorite husband. 41 years old!! WOW, and he just keeps getting better and better with age. I have learned so much from this man -- he is the most amazing person in the world and I am so thankful for him. We celebrated his birth by grilling steaks and singing lots of off-tune happy birthday songs!!!
Every weekend we have a house full of teenage girls! I absolutely LOVE Lindsie and her friends. I have so much fun with these girls and I am so grateful that they like to come to our house. I am a huge believer in knowing my kids friends and I hope they will always feel comfortable in our home.
There is usually a lot of dancing going on.... For some reason when Rick and I try to join in, they fall to the ground laughing!!!
Rick had a Last Chance booth at the boat show. We went and helped keep Rick company. The kids had a blast walking around finding all kinds of free stuff!
| The highlight was when pro skier, Marcus Brown, stopped by the booth. |
Now we are aching for summer to get here!
Green apple -- the color Mallory picked to paint her room!!!
I love going in her room at night and seeing her sound asleep with her mask on. I laugh every time!
David, Lisa, and Bodie came to ski. Bodie is 2 years old and already a pro!
Grandpa Dan: This guy is my hero. He refuses to let age catch up to him --
Once again, I am so grateful for all my blessings. I still thank the man upstairs every day for the miracle I was blessed with. My life has changed for the better -- I really try not to take my health and family for granted. I know how quickly things can change and I feel we have been given a second chance. That is why we must enjoy every minute of every day. I love that I can share all these memories with my family.


6 comments:
I love Mallory's sleeping mask...that is so her! :) You've been so good at blogging lately...let's get printing them now!! :)
You need to share the teenagers with me sometimes. :-) They are all great girls.
Love Mallory's room and the mask. Def worth a giggle or two.
Wow, that is quite to color Malllory picked out! It is darling and is her:) You never told me the story of the mask????
What darling friends Lindsie has. You know what they say...water seeks it's own level...so I am sure they are all as kind and nice as Lindsie.
Love the pictures of you skiing. Wish so much I could be up there with you. Thanks for taking the pictures and sharing them.
Love you all, Mom
Maybe I should get Cameron a mask...does it help Mallory sleep in?
absolutely laughing out loud over Mallory's mask...are you kidding me? I need one. And you all look like professional skiiers...holy smokes.
And i agree, all these teenagers are kind of fun to have around...most of the time:)and i really don't understand why they don't think we are hilar?
It's so weird that you are the goofy parents who are trying to dance and then get laughed at. Where did the time go? Great ski pics!
Post a Comment