Rick has been traveling to St George every month to manage the physical therapy clinics they have down there. It was getting too expensive to stay in hotels every time, so it was time to buy a condo. Rick and his partners found this awesome three bedroom condo. Of course, I was totally on board with this idea because when it is just too cold here, now we have a place to go to get warm. It always amazes me how just four hours South of here it can be so much warmer.
We went and stayed there for the first time over Spring Break.
The Erskine family joined us - and we sure had a great time.
While it was cold and snowing at home, we were enjoying some pool time
Mountain biking: We rode our all-time favorite ride "Bear Claw Poppy." We also tried a new one called Barrel-Roll.
The kids always know how to stay entertained
Oh my - We found a new chocolate chip cookie recipe. We made these cookies and for some reason, could not keep them around. We had to keep making more and more. They are my new favorite!
The three amigos!
Mallory and Emery were so happy to spend time with Cali
Ha ha ha - we had no idea Lisa was behind us. Just trying to enjoy a cute mother/daughter moment.
We got together and BBQed with the White and Morris families. We sure miss the Morris' in Saratoga, but it is always fun to catch up with them in St George
Poor Lindsie (or should I say lucky) ...she was surrounded by boys the whole time.
I had to laugh at all of our shoes - there was always a huge pile of shoes by the front door. I think everyone brought about five pair each.
We had such a great time. I love spending time with my kids and close friends.
I am really enjoying this time in our lives when we can all be together and enjoy the same activities.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to have ruined your precious mother/daughter picture! I was just trying to add some excitement to the pic! :) The condo was awesome and we cant wait to go back...hint hint! Those cookies were delicious...and I think it added a special something to hand stir them every time! How many times did we end up making them? I just know I gained about 10 pounds...I guess we should have eaten Jimmy Johns with Rick every day!! Thanks for yet another memorable Spring Break with the Lybbert family!!
Can you pass along a pamplet to Jim and Sue suggesting St. George real estate? I think that's a fine idea. Looks awesome! I'm going to come crash the next party!
Fun, fun, FUN!!!! I love St. George. That is just perfect! I think a Girl's trip is in order. Wink, wink. ;)
ps- how can there POSSIBLY be a better cookie recipe than yours? Those must have been some ridiculously delicious cookies!
Post a Comment