Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Party at Classic Fun Center~
Thanks Grammy and Grampy 

I am so grateful for parents who always make sure we get together as a family.  Life gets so busy and it is easy to let time pass and not see each other, even though we all live close by.   There is nothing more important than family and we have the BEST family EVER!!!
When I think back to growing up with Michele and Meg as my sisters, who would have even imagined that some day we would actually grow up, get married, and have kids of our own (mine being the decent ones)  **That's a little family joke.  











3 comments:

Meg said...

Cameron loves to play with his cousins. You may have the "decent" kids but I have the "cute" ones....ha ha ha

janet/grammy said...

now, now girls.... As a Grandma may I say they are all "decent" and cute! And after all Dad and I had you three and we think you are all pretty darn wonderful along with the fantastic men you all married!!!! Thanks for the fun pictures, Margo. Love them. Love you. Mom

Lisa Erskine said...

You guys are funny! My kids are the "favorites" in my family, too! :) j/k Classic brings back so many childhood memories. How fun that you guys re-visit that place often!