Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blast from the Past


In my closet, up on the top shelf, is a HUGE bag full of pictures.  These pictures have been accumulating since I gave birth to Mallory.  After my third child, I no longer had time to put the pictures into photo albums.  My intentions were to organize them someday, but the bag just kept getting more and more full, as I would throw all the pictures in.   Then, we got a digital camera and all my pictures were saved right to my computer (which I LOVE)  No more scrap booking!!  The pictures on the top shelf of my closet have been haunting me for the last few years ... I really need to do something with them.
So when my friend invited me to a party she was having to scan all our "old" pictures onto a disc, I was more than happy to come. 
I always have mixed emotions when I look at pictures:  sad that my kids are growing up, sad that the memories of them as babies are fading away.  At the same time, I am so grateful for all the fun memories and I loved reminiscing about the past.  
Here are my memories.... there are a lot



















































































4 comments:

janet/grammy said...

Oh I am so glad you finally got all these on your blog. They make me cry, they make me laugh but most of all they make me LOVE! I am so proud of these darling children and the way they have grown up. They are so lucky to have such GREAT PARENTS:) Yes, Margo, at least "You are going to have decent children!)

Meg said...

Omighosh, those pictures are so cute. It's hard to believe how small Lindsie and Troy once were. It is sad that kids grow up so fast! Way fun memories when you look back at the pictures though.

Lisa Erskine said...

What cute pictures...the one of Lindsie and Oreo...cutest ever!!! Can't believe how fast they are all growing...it's scary how fast time is flying! Love these kiddos!

Michele Cunningham said...

what a fun walk down memory lane :)