Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Morning

Christmas was on a Sunday this year. Rick's parents arrived at 7:00 a.m. and the excitement began!

Troy was thrilled with his new electric guitar
Mallory with her I-touch


Go 49'ers!
Lindsie about had a heart-attack when she opened her I-phone
Troy bought Mallory this sleep mask... we are hoping it helps her sleep in on the weekends:)
skateboard trucks!
Ear-jax
Lindsie bought Mallory oobee slippers

A BOMB went off in this room...


I gave Rick a bike computer!
Modern technology:  We skyped with Dave, Lisa and Bodie.  It was almost as good as having them here with us!

After opening presents, we got dressed in our best and went to church.  While at church, our breakfast cooked in the oven and was ready to eat when we got home!  Yummy mmmmmm

My family came over later that day for dinner and dessert






Christmas is such a wonderful time of the year.  I love that it brings family and friends together.  After Christmas was all over, kids were in bed, and house was all cleaned up, Rick and I sat down and watched  all of our family pictures slideshow on Apple TV.  Where is time going?  How are our kids getting so big? Are we starting to look OLD? Remember all the fun vacations? 
All I know is that I am going to appreciate each day as they come, realizing how fast time is going.  Never turn down an invitation to do something fun and NEVER PASS ON DESSERT!!!

4 comments:

janet/grammy said...

What a fun day!!!!! So glad U have all this pics. We were all able to make it be a wonderful Christmas even without snow:( That just shows how much family and friends make Christmas & of course the real reason for the season, our Savior. Love you guys!!!!

Liz said...

Looks like a great day. I loved seeing Mallory in her slippers at church...so Mallory:)
And the sleep mask is hilarious...I'm going to get Easton one and see if he will sleep longer too. lol

jenn said...

All of these new posts made my WHOLE DAY!!! Woop-woop!

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Your kids are so flippin' cute. I seriously can't believe that your accident was over a year ago. Time flies. You are so positive and stong..you inspire me! Thanks for being so amazing! Love ya!

Meg said...

Thanks for having us over for Christmas dinner and dessert! It will be sad when our kids get a little older and won't want to leave the house or their presents that day. We had it so good growing up and doing the progressive dinner...we still got to be home and with family! PS remember when you used to wear a sleep mask...maybe you still do?lol