We started off Thanksgiving with the Saratoga Turkey Trot. There was a 5k course and a 10k course. I loved it because so many families came together -- kids and all! Mallory and Troy rode their bikes. Lindsie ran with her best friends, Rick was taking pictures(that's why he's not in any of them) and then he and I ran together! It was so much fun --- The Best Run Ever. Can't believe where I was last year at this time...in my hard neck collar, hoping for a full recovery. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude, I am so very blessed!
This year was our turn to spend with Rick's family, but on our way, we stopped by my family to say HI
David, Lisa and Bodie came from Washington DC to spend the weekend with us! We decided to make our own little get-away out of it too. We spent the weekend at Rick's parents house. We had such a blast -- we went to the aquarium, Airbourne, and bowling!!!
Bodie brought this funny Turkey hat --
We ate, and ate, and ate.....relaxed, relaxed, relaxed, and played, played, played. It made for the perfect Thanksgiving Weekend!!!



1 comments:
Glad I check this out. You added a lot of new pics that are so fun to look at. Love the Hoildays. Family is certainly what it is all about:)
Post a Comment