Pumpkin carving time!!!
Oh how the kids love to carve pumpkins. Every year the pumpkins sit on the front porch just waiting to turn into jack-o-lanterns. I'm always amazed how great they turn out....
Carving pumpkins, "Rick-style"
This years costumes:
Lindsie: Punk
Troy: Nerd
Mallory: Fairy
The kids getting ready to go to the school parade
Troy's whole class!
The fun doughnut game!
The kids had to transform me into a mummy with toilet paper!
This was our group: I think we won the prize!!!!
Mallory's class:
We played Halloween Bingo
Lindsie and her friends made their own matching "punk" costumes. I wish I had better pictures of them all. Here is Kaitlyn with her awesome mo-hawk!
We got together for chili before trick-or-treating
Yes, Lindsie dressed cocoa up as a pumpkin! ha ha ha
Liz's cute ritz cracker "witch hats"
The fun Hay ride.
The weather was perfect this year!!!
Lindsie and her friends roamed the neighborhood all night trick-or-treating!
The best part of the night was when they got chased by the neighborhood chain-saw guy. It wasn't so funny when he came barging through my front door chasing me!
4 comments:
Love all the pic. That Bingo Game was sure worth the money! So glad you were able to use it again. I LOVE the darling ritz cracker "witch hats" that Liz made. Want to know how to do that! Cute idea. Seems like Halloween went on the whole month of October. Oh what fun memories!
Cute Halloween pics! Last year all my pictures have you in your neck brace. I can't believe it's been a year...glad you're doing so good!! Who is that CRAZY chainsaw man, anyways?? :)
That last message was from me...Lisa, I don't know why it says "unknown"! Whateve...
I think it is so funny Troy went as a nerd, he is a handsome nerd! I am stealing Rick's idea of how to carve pumpkins next year....that looks WAY easier and more fun too :)
Post a Comment