Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Party at Grammys

Every year Grammy has a Halloween party for the grandkids!
She sends them all a cute invitation weeks before the party to get them excited to come.
It was a beautiful fall day...they had so much fun searching in the forest for their pumpkins Grampy had hidden







Then back inside to decorate cupcakes!

Grammy had all these funny eye-balls, noses, and mouths to glue faces on the pumpkins. The kids had a great time trying them all on..ha ha ha We were laughing so hard at all the different faces







So happy to have baby McKenzie this year!!!


I could not stop laughing at Spencer...he looks so funny


Playing Halloween Bingo! Grammy has lots of fun prizes to win
The whole gang!
Thanks so much Grammy for the fun party. We will always have such fun memories of these times. I am so grateful we all live so close together!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh, those eyeballs and lips are hilarious. I want one at my house so I can giggle every time I walk by. What cute parents you have:)

janet/grammy said...

Your pictures turned out so cute, Margo. I am so glad everyone was healthy and had such a fun time. Looking forward to next year! Sounds lke they all would rather continue on with the party and not just have breakfast with the witch at Gardner Village. I will try to keep it going. I have more fun than the kids:)

Meg said...

You got some great pictures! It was a fun day. Cameron had a blast with his cousins. I won't tell Mackenzie you spelled her name wrong :)