Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two cute little terds!

It has been awhile since Mallory has done anything like shaving her head, which by the way, is not growing back yet. She still has a bald spot the size of a quarter on the back of her head. I laugh inside everytime I brush her hair and see it. It could be worse, I remind myself.
Today I was busy getting ready to go out of town tomorrow. The house was much too quiet to have Mallory and Emery in it. I decided I better go see what the two "terds" were up to. I hear rustling in the bathroom. I can tell they are behind the shower curtain. Do I dare take a peek, or just walk away??? As I pull the shower curtain, there they are looking up at me....

At first, no big deal right? They just got into a little make-up. Then, I discovered it was not just any make-up, it was my PERMANET lipstick, you know the kind that lasts all day and never wears off!
It wasn't enough just to paint their faces like war paint, they also felt the need to smear it all over Mallory's blinds and her wall.

Can I just say that Magic Eraser is my BEST FRIEND! It all came off after lots of scrubbing.

Please tell me that some day I am going to miss these little "terds"



6 comments:

jenn said...

It's trouble times 2 with those girls. Whew!

Good thing they are so stinkin' cute.

And yes, we will miss all the wild crazies when they grow up and leave the house!

jenn said...

ps- Good luck this weekend! You guys will do great.

Lisa Erskine said...

That picture of those two just makes me laugh...they look like Indian Warriors!! :) I could care less about their faces...but your walls and the blinds??!!?? I'm sooo sorry! I have a feeling we've got our hands full for quite a few more years. But, if this is the worst trouble these girls get into, then we're in pretty good shape, right!? Good old LaVerne and Shirley!!!

Liz said...

Ha, ha, ha. Soooo sucky! I'm not sure if you could even get mad at those two. And I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure Mallory comes up with most of those great ideas...poor Emery just goes along for the ride! Sounds familiar!!!!

Janet Grammy said...

Well Margo, I am afraid your are getting your pay back days. Hang on tight. All I can say is it certainly brings back memories of you and Nikki (sp) Somehow I lived through it all and you will too:) I love your new Fall Blog! Give Mallory a kiss from me, and go eat some chocolate for yourself. Love Grammy

Aimee said...

Were you, by any chance, driving home in your black car with the fam on Sunday? I swear I saw you as I was driving home from my trip. It was the Provo area around 4 ish.