Did I mention that Liz has gone pro with her wakeboarding talent! I can't beleive I hadn't posted these pictures yet. As Liz flew through the air on her wakeboard, she did the biggest face plant I've ever seen. We thought she had knocked all of her teeth out. She was laughing so hard she couldn't get back in the boat. After weeks and weeks of physical therapy, I am proud to report she has recovered and is looking forward to next years wakeboarding season, OR NOT!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Liz catching some air.
Posted by margo at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are sooooo dead when I get home. You only posted these because I'm too far away right now to run over to your house and punch you in the baby maker!!!! ha ha ha...that was a fun day and I'm sure we will be laughing for years to come. Today, Brandon made me go off a huge rope swing at a waterfall, and right before I jumped we started laughing about my wakeboard moment!!!! Thanks for the visual reminder!
p.s. could you not have just let people enjoy the ragnar pictures below....did you have to go from awesome tara, brandon, margo, chris, blah, blah, blah....we ran soooo great! To dumb crap Liz screws up again????? REAL NICE! Maybe I should post some pictures of what a terrible shopper YOU are...miss good at everything!!!! lol
ROFLMBO: I guess I just miss you Liz! Don't ever go out of town for this long again!
Oh...my...gosh!!! Liz had quite the different post on her blog! That is so funny! She is the life of the party, isn't she!?! How are you guys? Cute blog background-I have the same one!
ALL I CAN SAY IS GO LIZ...VERY GRACEFULL..HAHA..TOTALLY SOMETHING I WOULD DO
Post a Comment