Friday, September 18, 2009

Lagoon

Before the kids headed back to school, we had to get a day in at Lagoon. Lisa and I took the kids for a full day of rides, lines, rides, and lines. The kids had a blast, and Lisa and I had just as much fun, if not more! It was my first time on Wicked... I laughed so hard my cheeks
hurt (both sets).

The kids never complained once about the lines, they were just so happy to be there together. Each kid had a partner to ride with. The Erskine kids are professional Lagooners .. they had season passes this year. They knew every ride backwards and forwards!



Just after I shot this picture, a bee landed on Emery's leg and all the kids FREAKED out!






Lisa was a great sport and agreed to take the little ones on the Musical Express. They had so much fun, but I could hardly watch or I would get sick just watching them go around and around.

Watch out.... when these two turn 16! We are in TROUBLE.

THE END!


4 comments:

Meg said...

I can't wait until Cameron is old enough to take to Lagoon! I haven't been there for years.

Lisa Erskine said...

Isn't wicked the funnest ride ever!! You were hilarious screaming the whole way!! What a fun day that was! Now every time we go, Emery wants Mallory to come, too! We'll have to make that a yearly tradition! After all the drama that happened that day...we sure picked a good day to go!!

susan hall said...

ok what drama are you talking about..haha i love lagoon next time im coming with ya maybe that way no drama..

jenn said...

I can only imagine you and Lisa on Wicked together...too funny.

What cute kids you guys have!