Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's Great to be Eight!

Happy 8th Birthday Troy! We celebrated by taking Troy and all his buddies bowling. Troy has such a fun group of friends and they really enjoyed themselves at the bowling ally! I love the energy this group of boys has -- they are all such great kids. Rick and I, however, needed a nap after the party was over! :)













Congratulations Troy on your Baptism. We have been looking forward to this day. Rick and Troy went out and bought a brand new suit for the occasion. Boy did Troy look HANDSOME!





Troy had lots of support from his friends.




And, lots of support from family!




Aunt Meg knows how to win Troy over -- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!
After the baptism, we had a family birthday party for Troy. He has been wanting this surf board like his friend Chance has so they can double together behind the boat.


As we were celebrating Troy's birthday, Fluffy decided to give us six kittens to add to the excitement! The kids came running up stairs announcing that Fluffy had a kitten coming out of her "butt" LOL. Wow, our second litter of kittens. I never got around to getting her spayed this summer, and Fluffy didn't waste any time. We need to have a talk with her about morals! Anyone want a kitten???


Happy Birthday Troy -- we sure love you. We love your fun loving attitude and your contagious laugh!

7 comments:

The Wride Family said...

They are such cute boys but I know what you mean when you say you need a nap after. Kage had so much fun bowling. He alrady has his party planned out for his birthday he wants to go bowling. Thanks for inviting us to his baptism also . It was fun to share that with him. I am glad him and Kage and are such good friends. I love that you have 6 more kittens. That fluffy is dangerous keep her inside!!!! lol Just for the record even if those new kittens are FREE we are not taking one or two!!!! LOL.

Meg said...

That was a fun day...Troy did look so handsome. I have a picture of Troy and Rick in their white outfits I will send you. By the way, thanks for picking the family picture that I was apparently having a seizure in!!

susan hall said...

congrats troy you do look very handsome in your suit...sorry we missed it...and great more kittens..ill tell mel not to answer her phone next time around.

Liz said...

THAT WAS SUCH A SPECIAL DAY. TROY LOOKED SO CUTE IN HIS SUIT. AND WHAT A DAY TO REMEMBER WITH THE KITTIES BEING BORN AT THE PARTY!!!! BTW...I DON'T THINK THAT FLUFFY IS TEMPLE WORTHY.

Holly H. said...

Love Troy Boy! Glad he had a great day!!

Lisa Erskine said...

Troy is such a handsome boy! I love that picture of him and Elle. Good thing we have that for their future wedding video! :) Btw, I DO NOT want another kitten...so don't even think about asking me OR my kids!!!

Aimee said...

I might want a kitten, but don't tell Micha I said that.... Wow, I can't believe he is 8!!!