Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dance, Dance, Dance

I can't believe we have finished another year of dance! Lindsie and Mallory had their Spring dance recital this weekend. The theme was "Mamma Mia" so you can only imagine how exciting all the music was. Cindy does such an amazing job with these girls and it is so much fun because she has all the kids in the neighborhood dancing together. She had the recital in her yard and it was like a big neighborhood party!

Lindsie truly loves to dance and it shows ... I'm not sure where she got this talent ... not from her parents, that's for sure. She is so much fun to watch. After the recital she explained to us that she has "stage fright" before she goes on, but it goes away once she starts dancing!

The little girls were absolutely hillarious! We laughed so hard as we watched them so determined to show us all their dance moves they have been working so hard to perfect this year. Mallory dances with all of her very best friends and each little girl did such a great job.
One of their dances was "Dancing Queen" and they each had different poses to strike. Mallory hammed it up and had the whole audience laughing at her funny personality.















The End!












6 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

Lindsie, good job on your dance. I like your costume!

Grace

Lisa Erskine said...

That was too cute! I love our little girls and their "poses"! I'm ready now for "Mama Mia" movie night! :)

The Wride Family said...

Those dancing queens were sooooo cute. I cant believe how good they did! Mallory is such a cutie.

Misty said...

This totally brings me back to when I was a kid in dance. So much fun & your daughters are adorable. :)

Liz said...

Those girls are adorable. Tell Mallory I'm so sorry that auntie liz couldn't make it to the show. I heard her poses were the best!!!!

SUSAN HALL said...

cute post just wanted to leave a note...i love the costumes