Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funny little Lizzy

So, what is the most important quality in a friend?
To me, it is the ability to make me laugh, laugh, laugh and then laugh some more. This picture sums up why I love to be around Liz. Who in the world would hike up their dress and put on a diaper, just for fun? Welcome to the neighborhood Liz!

5 comments:

Lisa Erskine said...

This is too funny! She's gonna kill me for this one...she specifically asked me not to get her face in the picture! I love it! Not too many adults can put on their two year olds diaper! What a crack-up!!

The Wride Family said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is soooo funny! She is a crack-up! Look how tiny she is. Just one of the many fun times this summer!!

Liz said...

I hope you get diarrhea for this!!!! I will get you my pretty! And thanks for the nice warm welcome.

Natali Thompson said...

That is so funny! The funny thing is she can get a baby diaper to fit on her! How are you guys? I don't think we have seen you since we ran into you at a Jazz game. Dave wants you to tell Rick hello! Looks like you guys know how to party! :)

jenn said...

SERIOUSLY! She is one of a kind. I just love that Lizzie.