Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cameron

May 27, 2009 is Cameron's BIRTH day. We are so excited to have him as part of our family. Meg and Jeremy are very proud parents and they both made it through the pregnancy and delivery!!










He is so cute -- I love this picture of the dimple in his chin.




5 comments:

jenn said...

Oh, he is so adorable! Kati and I can't wait to take some pics of him. It will be so much fun.

The Wride Family said...

He is so cute!! I love the chin dimple. Tell Meg and her hubby congrats!!!

Meg said...

Omigosh that is the cutest picture of him... I need you to send it to me, I dont evev have that good of a picture with his butt chin!

Liz said...

Oh, he's sooo cute. Just tell Meg that Auntie Liz wants to tend him now and again to get her baby fix. That way I don't have to have any more of my own. Congrats...he's perfectly beautiful in every way.

Scha&Andi said...

what a darling. i am so happy for meg! it's a great thing to have your first baby. it's like living in a bubble for a while. hmmmm! i loved every minute of it.