
This is our bed that we crawl into every night after a tiring day.... it's my favorite time of the day when I get to finally relax. Well, last night, while in a deep sleep we awoke to this squeeking noise. At first I thought it was Rick snorring, but then we both sat up in bed, looked at each other and realized it was the sound of kittens. Sure enough our cat, Fluffy, had four darling little kittens UNDER OUR BED! We weren't sure what to do, so we just left her there for the night. It was a little hard to get back to sleep, but surprisingly the kittens were very quiet all night long. This morning, Fluffy left to go to the litter box, and I took the kittens and put them in a box:

I was expecting a HUGE mess under my bed and I had nightmares about it all night, planning on how I was going to clean up the mess. I was so surprised to find NOTHING, no mess at all. Fluffy did a great job cleaning everything up. WOW, it amazes me to watch the instincts of a mother.


Needless to say, the kids were so excited this morning when they woke up to see the new additions to our family. They spent all morning voting on names for each little one: we now call them Snicker, Doodle, Whiskers, and Wall-E. What a fun adventure for our family. We are so excited to have them.!
12 comments:
I find this so funny since Rick really doesn't like cats and then the cat has the babies under your bed! Well Rick, do you think "Mother Nature" is trying to tell you something. Love your pictures Margo. Can't wait to see them tomorrow. I know how the kids are so excited about it all.
I can't tell you how proud I am that this happend last night and you did a post about it TODAY! Way to go! I'm like a proud Mama {Izzy Steven's line from GA}
Such cute little kittens...and that little Fluffy cleaned up after herself? Even better!
My kids would love to see them. We'll have to come over for a visit.
They really are cute! I can already hear the NON-STOP begging from my kids..."please, can we have one??" Thanks alot! :) Get them potty trained and whatever else cats need to be NO maintenence, and maybe we'll think about it!
So, looks like you really can give Mallory's friend a "kit-kat" for going to preschool....
I just thought of a great name. How about "Cinny Bo Winny, my cutie pie cutie pie Cinny"!! I don't think I ever went over to the Wilson home without hearing you say that! :-) The kittens are SO cute! How fun for your kids.
Cute! Are you keeping all 4 of them?! I know Micha is always hoping I'll bring home a kitten. ;)
So cute. My sister has probably told you that we had a cat named Fluffy as kids too. I totally miss that cat, even though I am not a big feline fan. :)
You forgot to tell the part about the lost kitten that you left stranded under your bed all day with the placenta just dragging around on the ground!!!! So glad Rick found the poor thing.lol
They are seriously the cutest things ever!!!!!
thats a great story...did you know your cat was pregnant? they are so cute....i love it
They are so cute i they got so much bigger. There eyes are so cute AND do not forget Ash she or he is so cute it looks so cute your little miracle baby KITTEN soon to be cat .
7 cats you might want a few more i think.
They are so cute i they got so much bigger. There eyes are so cute AND do not forget Ash she or he is so cute it looks so cute your little miracle baby KITTEN soon to be cat .
7 cats you might want a few more i think.
They are cute but thanks alot for telling Kage they are FREE!! I will get you back trust me. He is so excited to have Snickers. You guys can come vistit him anytime you want or take him to your house for sleep overs lol !!!
Post a Comment