Check out that air! We took a trip down to Moab for the 1/2 marathon and decided to bring the bikes along. Troy was in heaven. We found out that he is an amazing biker. We found these jumps off a trail and needless to say, we spent hours there watching Troy get air. It was funny because he was the youngest kid there and was getting just as much air as the big kids.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
That's my Boy.....
Posted by margo at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That little Troy is a daredevil. What a great kid he is, and always has a smile on his face. I can't wait to take the boys now. It looks so fun!
Troy is the bomb! That is so unbelievably cool. What a little dare-devil.
I can't believe Troy is so grown up. It's just like Hayden & Wyatt where I still picture them as little kids and then I am reminded when I see them, how grown up they are.
That's why we love Troy-Boy!! He's so cute (and daring)! Let's take the kids there soon. I'm curious what Caden would do!
Okay, this is a really cute background. I like it better than the other one (even though that one was cute too!)! Really cute!!
YOu know this is how Nascar racer Jimmy Johnson started out...and now he is just awesome! I am so impressed by hime GO TROY! MIles was looking at this and saying "Is that Troy"? He was happy for him!
Post a Comment