(Why do I always get these small pictures??? Holly, I can hear you laughing!237:=3:8=444=XROQDF>232426243;28:wp1lsi.jpg">
I'm not sure what I did again.) ha ha ha. I'm an idiot!
237:=3:8=444=XROQDF>232426243;5<9wp1lsi.jpg">
237:=3:8=444=XROQDF>232426243;634wp1lsi.jpg">
Words cannot describe our 7 day experience on the Liberty of the Seas. We went with 17 couples in the neighborhood -- what a fun group of people! I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life. One night, my jaw was hurting from laughing so hard. We stayed up late; slept in; had no responsibilities; got lots of sunshine; ate until we couldn't eat anymore; took naps; danced; played air guitar on Rick's shoulders to ACDC Shook Me All Night Long; sang kareoke; were entertained by Ryan and Jodi's Love Shack performance; stole watermelons; enjoyed Eric's air guitar; hot tubbed; saw more of Troy Wride's body than we wanted to; watched Troy and Jason dress up like women in front of the whole crowd; rented out the surf pool (flow rider); zip lined across the ocean; lost the Culley's in Jamaica; found the Culley's again on the ship at our favorite pizza joint; frequented Johnny Rockets and the crossiant/pastry place; watched the Saratoga men win the dodge ball tournament; spinning class all by myself; ran on the treadmill every day overlooking the ocean; spent the day with Rick in Grand Cayman; Dune Buggy ride on the beach with the Culleys; took a picture with Jenn in the Sand on the beach :);dressed up all fancy for two formal nights, attempted to wear high heels; drank pina coladas by the pool; found more triple chocolate cookies "in the back"; took over the ship as the "Saratoga Springs group." The only reason I came home was to see my darling kids.
I'm not sure what I did with the pictures -- it looks like I figured out how to post our costco group pictures on my blog. Opps, sometimes I have no idea what I am doing -- actually most of the time!
Monday, March 10, 2008
2008 Neighborhood Cruise
Posted by margo at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are so dang funny! I love what you wrote, but it would be nice to SEE PICTURES too! I don't even think I could figure out how to put those itty bitty pictures on my blog, let alone accidentally do it. That's why I love ya though! Glad you guys had a great time!
Glad you got to get in the sun the fun and got to relax! Meg and Jeremy did a great job tending our darling Grandchildren. We got to watch the snow and the flooding! I am glad you are keeping up with your blog, Margo. Love the pictures, but want to see more. Love, Mom
Bliss. Pure Bliss. And very entertaining bliss at that.
So glad you convinced us to come this year, I can't thank you enough! Thanks too for using your "hair-playing, eyelash-batting" powers to get us to go on the dune buggy excursion. It was one of our favorites!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
p.s.- Saratoga Springs Mofia rocks!
I'm laughing at all that "jibberish" writing next to all those small pictures. You're so funny! I am finally able to comment on your blog, too! We're making great progress!
Post a Comment