Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Scentsy

I love going into Holly's house because it always smells sooooo good. I want mine to smell like that too!! Holly's sister, Misty, sells scentsy products. I think it is about time I find out more about this Scentsy stuff. You can find Misty at www.Scentsy.com/Mistybarry or www.ToddMistyBarry.wordpress.com By posting this on my blog, I get to be in a free drawing, and apparently she has given away lots of stuff!

6 comments:

jenn said...

Ooo, if you don't have one yet I hope you win!! But, even if you don't win, you should still buy one because they are the best. =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out - good luck on winning!

jenn said...

LOVE the Camo! It is so you. Great choice. =)

jenn said...

Sorry, me again. I just tried to link to Lisa's blog from yours and it didn't work. You might want to check that you have her site entered correctly. =)

(look at me and all my smiley faces...how embarassing!)

Holly H. said...

Love the camo! So cute, and I'm so proud that you figured out how to do it. You've come a long way girlfriend!

Misty said...

I am totally diggin' your new background - way cute!