The easter bunny came to visit our house and he kind of looked like Rick! Don't you love how Mallory is doing the "bunny ears" behind his head!
At Grammy's we had fun egg hunt in the yard. Lindsie found the golden egg. They all got new webkinz at the end of the hunt!!!
Everyone wonders who Mallory looks like ..... this is my cousin's little boy. They could be twins
Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter
Posted by margo at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cute, fun Easter pictures! I can see the resemblence in your cousins little boy and Mallory! That's so wierd! Mallory is a cutie!
Rick looks good as the Easter Bunny!
What a cute little family, Margo! Looks like you had a great Easter. Where in the world did you get the costume for Rick? That is hilarious.
Rick makes a perfect Easter Bunny!It looks like your kids had a great time! And oh the webkinz... gotta love 'em! :)
Margo, these pictures are so cute. Rick makes such a great makebelieve hairy animal!!!
Guess who jumped on the blogging bandwagon? LIZ...yay! Check her out at mackaymadness.blogspot.com or link to her from my site. =)
Thought you would like to know...
What a fun dad! I can just see Gabe in an Easter Bunny Suit - yeah right. You guys are adorable.
Thanks everyone for commenting -- I think this is one of the most comments on a blog I have so far!!!
Margo,
The kids are getting sooo big!!! They are so dang cute. Send me your blog site so i can put you on my list....i don't know how else to get it. You can maybe tell i'm retarded at this. Oh yeah, please don't forget about the hamburgers if we come over...i'd like steak or something, maybe even a hot dog would do. But for the love of all thats holy, please no burgers!
love ya
I have never been afraid of the Easter Bunny until now. I am checking the sex offenders list as soon as I am done leaving this comment.
who is gold is good?
Post a Comment