We have had a fun and very busy month of December. We started with Lindsie and Mallory's Winter dance recital. It is always so much fun to watch my girls dance. They really love it and you can tell how much they enjoy it.
Rick and I decided to be spontaneous one weekend when we realized the Chickenfoot band was playing in Vegas. Chickenfoot is a band formed by Rick's favorite musicians, Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Chad Smith, and I forgot the other guy's name. Rick has been dying to see them in concert. He and Brent got the wild idea to have us drive down and meet in Vegas for the show.
Lindsie had a great basketball season. This is the second year she has played on an all girls team. She absolutely loves to play and does a great job, especially on defense. She sure can get in there and steal the ball.
It was my turn to host the Christmas Bunco party! We always love getting together and NOT playing bunco. We take a break from the dice and just visit, laugh our heads off, eat, and do a gift exchange. Oh, and we wear our cozy pajamas.
Me and Lisa
Holly, Minette, and Melanie
Heather, Tara, Melissa, and Susan (trying to be in the pic too)
Lisa and Liz
Melissa and Susan (trying NOT to laugh)
Justyn, Patrece, and Kim showing off their cute new scarves
The Hat we fought over

We decided it looked cutest on Melissa.
Time for a group picture everyone!
The trick was watching me as I tried to run and jump in the picture before the timer went off. The first few tries, I didn't have much time. We must have tried five or six times before I figured out to change the timer to wait longer. We were all laughing so hard
Here are a few of our attempts:

Finally!
The polka-dot sistas!
School Singing Program

Time for a group picture everyone!
Here are a few of our attempts:
School Singing Program
We get together every year and hang an ornament on the Christmas tree to honor our wonderful Grandma Murdoch. We love her so much and miss her, especially at Christmas time.
Cameron nearly pulled over the whole tree!
Red was my grandma's FAVORITE color!

So Mallory, being funny Mallory, is trying to make sense of what we are doing. "So, mom, since great grandma Murdoch is dead she can't hang her own ornament on the tree, so she wants us to do it for her????"
My new Hutch! This is my Christmas present from my wonderful husband. I got to design it, with a little help from my "decorating" friends. I love it so much and it looks perfect in my house. Thanks Rick, I love you.
Red was my grandma's FAVORITE color!
My new Hutch! This is my Christmas present from my wonderful husband. I got to design it, with a little help from my "decorating" friends. I love it so much and it looks perfect in my house. Thanks Rick, I love you.
8 comments:
Good Lord woman! Could you fit anymore in?? Looks busy & fun!!
Of course, my fav part of this post was the group pic attempts...haha!
Love your Hutch. Looks like it fits perfect where you put it.
Margo, aren't you just a little tired, maybe just a little:)
I love you. Pictures of the kids are perfect with all their activities. Can't believe of all the things you think to fit into your life. TODAY I HAD FUN!!!!!
You look like a ghost in that picture where your running to make the photo...that is soooo cool! You are magic!
What a fun month. I'm still mad I didn't get that hat. It was quite the hit!
And I love, love, love your new hutch. I think you have a secret talent for decorating...it looks sooo good! Merry Christmas.
yay i loved bunco that night... so fun and totally bummed travis and i did not go to vegas..we need to plan anther trip...looked like so much fun
Either someone forgot to tell Liz to wear her pajamas to the party...OR she wears really uncomfortable pajamas to bed!!
Last year we laughed at our family picture by grandma's tree...this year we laughed at Cameron knocking off everyone elses' ornaments!
I can't believe you put that UGLY picture of me in that hat! Trouble!! That was a fun BUNCO party! I'm with Liz...I think you have a secret hidden decorating talent! Now you'll need to come help me!!
Whew! You had a busy month!
I love, love, love your hutch. And you did such a great job decorating it! Impressive.
I'm sad I missed out on the BUNCO party. Oh well, maybe next year. But it looks like you had some fantastic prizes! Fun!
Love your new hutch and such a fun Bunco Christmas party... oh and I love adorable pics of me. NOT!!! :)
Post a Comment