Sunday, November 22, 2009

Troy

It finally happened, Troy lost his first tooth. He has been waitng and waitng for his turn to lose a tooth and his teeth were not cooperating. He was so excited to show everyone his new smile.
I'm going to miss those baby teeth!

Troy has been working hard twice a week at Karate Classes. He absoultely loves it and no surprise, is great at it. He has already advanced to his yellow belt. His instructor let him test a few weeks early because he was so far ahead. I am so proud of Troy and how hard he works to learn his forms and he has to memorize different "oaths"






8 comments:

Meg said...

Troy is such a cute kid. I'm glad karate is helping his come out of his shy shell (say that 10 times fast!)

Holly H. said...

He is such a cute kid! So friendly and so sweet! I just hate that they're growing up so fast!

Aimee said...

He looks so much like Rick! Way to go, Troy!

jenn said...

Hooray for Troy! I know he's been waiting super long for that to happen. I bet he is so excited.

Liz said...

You really shouldn't advertise about the "ho" thing on your blog. Seriously.

susan hall said...

hey troy way to go what a cute kid its been a while since i have been on the blogs... so i have missed some stuff, love all the new post

susan hall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
janet said...

Can't believe Troy is growning up so fast, way too fast. We love him so much. Way to go Troy. SOOOOOOOOO, how much did the tooth fairy give you? And you take such good care of your glasses also. When you stayed with us last weekend, We were so impressed with how you do so well with your glasses. You are so handsom. Can't wait to see what you are going to be when you grow up:) love, Grammy and Grampy