Okay Mallory, what have you done now....
Mom: "what!, who shaved your head?"
Mallory: "someone"
Mom: "tell me right now, you won't be in trouble."
So after hearing quite a few stories about how her friend's came over and did it when I was gone .... she finally admitted to trying out my razor during her morning bath. I would have loved to see her face as she reached behind her head with the razor and watched the lock of hair fall into the bath water.
What would we do without our Mallory?? Life would be pretty dull :)
9 comments:
Shut up! That is hillarious, the best part is how she said "someone" shaved her head and tried to make up a story. Good thing she didn't keep shaving and cut herself. She is definitely your wild child :)
Peeing my pants right now. That is so much worse than you explained. I can't stop laughing. She is seriously from a different planet...that child cracks me up. I love it!
I can't even imagine the stories she was quickly making up in her head as the hair fell off....hee hee
P.S tell Mal that she can't make fun of uncle brandons hair now!!
I would feel really bad if Emery did that...so hopefully the 'story' of Emery doing it isn't really true! She's darn lucky she has any hair left! She is such a crack up...I'm definitely not EVER taking her into a public bathroom with me again!! :)
Oh, noooo! That is too funny. Totally something Luke would do. How is it that those little 4 year old brains work anyway?!? She is so funny, that one!
What do I Say??? I guess I will just keep my mouth shut. I am glad she didn't hut herself. It is quite funny. She looks like Rick now:)
That's soooo funny!
That's my pal Mal!!!! What a little stinker;) How did she even know that she could do that? Sheesh, it's usually the scissors that are the culprit, leave it to Mallory to be different. LOL
I love her little mischevious smile:)
Michele
OH MY IM SPEACHLESS...NO BLOOD...THANK GOODNESS
Post a Comment