I asked Liz what she wanted for her birthday, and she jokingly said she would love to learn to waterski! Well, you can't tell me that and not expect it to happen. Next thing I knew there we were, a bunch of moms, spending the night at Last Chance in the 5th wheel! We stayed up way too late laughing and trying not to scare ourselves.

It was so great to wake up to the smooth water and hot sunshine. Every single mom skiied and/or wakeboarded. There was something very empowering about just girls cheering each other on as each person took their turn on the water.
Tara popped right up like she had been skiing for years!

Lisa getting ready to ski



Heather was a pro from the start! She got right up and skiied great.

I think Lisa should do the Funions commercial. I'll probably send this picture in.

Smart Cookies for everyone, instead of birthday cake.


The best part of the day ...... Liz got up and skiied all over the lakes!
Happy Birthday -- we love you Liz!
12 comments:
hey you did not get any pics of me skiing..haha we need to do this again that was a blast...
Yaa!! What a great time!! Please lets do it again...maybe an August girls trip?
ahhh. that is such a cute post. thanks for the best birthday ever. love you guys. what a blast! p.s. the best part of the trip was heather getting the fly trap in her hair....thought i'd die laughing.
Love it! I love women power :) There is something about the energy of all women encouraging eachother! AND, I can totally picture you staying up late laughing and trying not to scare yourselves. HA!
I want to learn to ski for my birthday !! My birthday is in November (and I dont mean snow ski)!! Maybe we will have to do an early birthday party for me and go out this month!! I am so sad I missed it. Next time I am not going to be out of town I am there for sure!!!!
Happy Birthday dear Lizzie. I bet you guys had such a great time. I can only imagine all the laughing and crazy talk that took place. Looks perfect.
Where's a picture of me? LOL What a fun time! We need to do that more.
That was the best time ever!! I'm still laughing out loud about the dog story!! What a great group of girlfriends we have! Love you all! :)
i have to comment again because it totally looks like im sqweezing my boobs together in that picture in the boat wtf..nice sue..any way im just sayen...
you always do that Susan! LOL
BTW...that is the ugliest funion picture...EVER!! How dare you post that on your blog! :)
by the way, there is no such thing as an ugly funjun picture LISA...funjuns represent "GOOD TIMES" AND DONT EVER FORGET IT. NEVER BE ASHAMED! However it is not wise to breathe directly on anyone afterwards. geez
Post a Comment