
Mallory is doing so great with her potty training -- despite the daily poop accidents. But, she is trying very hard. I wish someone would start a company for potty training children. They could take your child away for a week or whatever it takes, and bring them back fully potty trained. I just have to keep reminding myself that this stage will pass and someday I will miss having small children around the house. Each day she makes me laugh, and that is what keeps me loving being a mom. The other day, she saw a picture of me on my wedding day. She said, "Mom, were you a Princess." I said, "Yes, Mallory, I guess I was a princess. That was the day I married dad." She said, "Oh, mom, you are the best princess in the whole world." Mallory is a princess every day. She will not stay in her clothes. She has to have some fancy princess dress on at all times. Usually, with high heels, a matching purse, and crown. She also has a fun, crazy side about her. She is always singing, talking to anyone she can find who will listen, and when she runs full force into a brick wall, she quickly gets up and says, "I'm okay mom, I'm okay." She hardly ever cries.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Posted by margo at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It really feels like Mallory was just born... How could she be potty training already? Time flies by... Darling pictures though. She is such a cute little girl.
Yeah, Margo! Now that's what I call a post. =)
Mallory is darling. She really is just oozing with personality. She'll get the potty-training down. She's so close and doing great. Hang in there.
Post a Comment