Camping at Starvation with the cousins
Ouch, Janessa had a sunburn! Guess she had a little too much fun learning to wakeboard.
Oops, how do I keep the cereal in the bowl? (I can't figure out how to rotate this picture now that I have saved it)
We may not have it all together... but together we have it all!
Camping at Starvation with the cousins
Ouch, Janessa had a sunburn! Guess she had a little too much fun learning to wakeboard.
Oops, how do I keep the cereal in the bowl? (I can't figure out how to rotate this picture now that I have saved it)
Posted by margo at 8:18 PM
2 comments:
I can't believe Mallory would waste food. That isn't like her! I am sure she picked it up and ate it once she noticed it was all on the ground :)
Thanks to Rick and Margo we made a lot of wonderful memories on that trip. Grampy and Grammy cheated and got a Bed and Breakfast, but we certainly enjoyed the food the kids brought. Watching the Grandchildren waterski was Great. What a fun time!
Post a Comment