Monday, February 11, 2013

Lake House

Dreams do come true!!  
We continue to progress with our amazing dream of Last Chance as we start building our summer home.  The truth is, I could be happy the rest of my life living in our 5th wheel at the lake.  I have loved the summers we have spent in the 5th wheel and there is a piece of me that will really miss my trailer-trash life.  ha ha ha.
I'm sure I will adjust to our new lifestyle.  
We are so lucky to be building our dream summer home with Rick's parents.  We are sharing the home with them and look forward to all the excitement ahead.  
Here is the beginning of the project....



















3 comments:

Janet/Grammy said...

Yes, dreams do come true after all your hard work. What a beautiful house. Can't wait for summer to come!

Meg said...

You are definitely "livin the dream"!! The house looks like it is coming along fast and will be done in no time. Awesome :)

Jennifer said...

Something tells me you won't miss the 5th wheel TOO much when you're in that house. :-)