Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School Starts


BACK TO SCHOOL

In just one blink of an eye, Summer is gone and we are back to school.  I tried to deny it as long as I could, hoping it would go away, but here we are.... the first day of school

Troy and Brielle = 5th graders
Mallory and Emery = 2nd graders




 Lindsie and her friends are in 8th grade!!!


A couple of weeks before school started, Tanya and I took all the girls up to Park City to spend the night and school shop.  We stayed at the Canyons Resort and had a total blast.  I love these girls so much and they all have such a great time together









Ready for school....


Even though I feel summer has been taken away from me way too soon, I love looking back on all the fun memories we created this summer.  I believe that is what life is about = creating memories together with friends and family.  Life is too short not to enjoy EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  

Waterskiing is pure happiness -- it gives me the absolute rush of satisfaction every time I ski
 Even better is watching my kids and their friends ski -- They have turned into amazing skiers



 Addie's first time slalom skiing -- she was hilarious -- having so much fun


 Here is our new baby!  I never said we were done with our family....




 Mallory can't get enough wake boarding.  She is already working hard on her tricks


For now, I'm going to miss the days in the middle of the week,  loading up all the neighborhood kids in the car and heading out to Last Chance.  We really need to buy a bus so I can transport everyone who wants to come with us.  
Good - Bye Summer,  Please come back soon!

1 comments:

janet/grammy said...

Oh what fun pictures of your summer. I thought you kids had a good life, well, I think my Grandchildren are doing even better. And yes, Margo, I hope you and our beautiful Grandchildren children can always say...."Today I had fun" Love, Mom