Here is a picture of my spine that shows what a miracle we were blessed with.
This is my MRI that night we arrived at the hospital. I'm not a radiologist, but you don't have to be one to see how serious this is. You can see my spinal cord bending, rather than being cut right in half. Those vertebrae's are sharp and usually cut right through the cord, leaving paralysis from the collar bone down. It literally takes my breath away everytime I look at it. I am blessed beyond belief!
This is my MRI that night we arrived at the hospital. I'm not a radiologist, but you don't have to be one to see how serious this is. You can see my spinal cord bending, rather than being cut right in half. Those vertebrae's are sharp and usually cut right through the cord, leaving paralysis from the collar bone down. It literally takes my breath away everytime I look at it. I am blessed beyond belief!


3 comments:
Still gives me the chills! Soooo lucky my dear! Blessed is RIGHT!!!
Such a MIRACLE!! My docs still talk about it and show your MRI. No one can believe you're still walking! Once again, you're amazing!! :)
Wow. And you are back running! Such a miracle. Love you.
Post a Comment